where's my passion?

okay guys,i'm back!
Thanks to Husni and Naztasari whom gave me some advices and supports about writing :D

but.. still,i don't know where to starts. hehe
anyway,i joined English First a few days ago and i took conversation class. whoa whoa,what do you think when you heard about conversation class? hmm you must talk in English alooooong day and during class session. and then the native speakers or the teacher will give you some topics and he will choose one, randomly. and then he ask us about that topics,it might be opinion,critics,etc. what do you think? is it hard?
when i starts my first day on conversation class,i was thought one think: hard. and hell yes, it was totally wrong. i entered the class,and those eyes stared at me. lol. i was thought the student in there are student in senior high or junior high. but i'm totally wrong. most of them are university student,and an employer. lol. employer. oh yes,one student who studied in senior high. when i was there,i felt so awkward,yap it was my 1st time,rite? but the teachers,Mr. Thomas asked me: hello,is it first time we meet,right? have we met before? definitely i said: no, we haven't. i'm new student in here. and i smiled at them all haha. okay then he pleased me to introduce my self to the people who sitting around me. and here we go: hello everyone,my name is fany,i studied law in Undip. nice to meet you all :) and how lucky me they were smiled at me,at the time they were looked so kind and friendly,thanks God :)

and Mr. Thomas pleased others to introduce themselves to me. they're novi (no.1-3) hahaha there's 3 girls named Novi in my new class. lol. then... om i forgot. that's a bad habit. idk why i can't remember new people names just one day. grrr. okay than,we started to conversation. Mr. Thomas chose one topic randomly then we discussed. he asked us one by one. then me. hahaha. but unfortunately i didn't focus at that time. my speech was so weird,and i looked so passive. so sorry, that was my fisrt time attending conversation class. i wish i could do better on next week :)
\
before i entered conversation class on EF,i have to take a placement test first. the officer said to me that if i wanted to take a conversation class,i have to pass upper intermediate level first. the placement test consist of written test and interview. i took written computer test first on one day,then continued with interview on the next day. i was thought i didn't pass upper intermediate level because it's been a long time not to practicing English,so it was hard for me. when the native speaker called me to be interviewed, haaa i was so nervous! i didn't prepare anything! hahaha. his names Borris. *i wish i wasn't wrong hehe* and i remember he asked me one thing: why do i choose conversation class on EF? and then.. i said. actually i chose conv class because i'd like to join Model united nations soon. my senior in my campus asked me to join it because he thought i can do it with more practicing. so i have to improve my english skill first with entering conversation class. yes,i wish. and you know what,when i said MUN he looks so serious and interested. and he smiled at me. as if he said: wow! and then after that he said to me to wait in outside to get the result of the test. and the result is... i get conversation class! yay! :D

but guys,what do you think about MUN?  have u ever heard about MUN? my first time when i heard about MUN when my *another* senior talked about MUN in UNDIP. Yap, we will presenting you: DIPONEGORO MODEL UNITED NATIONS presented by Faculty of Law,UNDIP. but this year i'm not allowed to be a participant or delegate,but as... committee! hahaha. because of DMUN,i searched all about MUN and i think i'm interested on it. really. i always dreamed about my dream,to be a consulate or diplomate,and MUN is the best way to make my dreams come true! i have to take a big chance of it. i wish if i joined MUN as a delegate or participants,it would be my 1st step to be a consulate or diplomate. aamiin..
but,to joined MUN as a participant or delegate is not easy as you think. i have to take a test,hmm i don't know what kind of the test,because my senior won't said anything about the test. hah how stingy you are. lol. and then registration fee is not cheap. too much costs. yap,if you talked about a money to me,my first thought goes to my parents. i don't think they will spend much money for me,for MUN. but i'm wrong,they supports me to take this chance. with no matter any circumstance. haah.. i won't make you sad,mom and dad. i'll make you proud :') oh yes,the next national model united nations will be held on october,in USA. and my senior said to me that to be a participant in NMUN i have to win this 'game' against 9000 participants in Indonesia. haahhhhhhhhhhhhh omg........

what should i dooo? i wish i didn't lost my passion.

i think that's all i wanna share to you. i have to continue to study. mid term exam of this 2nd semester is cominggggggggg

xoxo

Fany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[K-Drama review] One Spring Night (2019) : A heartwarming yet simply-realistic

'Coco' Film Review: Sebuah Petualangan Memperjuangkan Hidup, Cita-Cita, dan Keluarga

Pertama Kalinya! | My First MUN Experience