i. really. don't. know

still. i don't know where to start,but i'd like to share my thoughts lol.
as i told you before,i really wanna join MUN, but to join is not easy as you think. you have to pass the test and an interview. of course, the one and only language that official and working in the conference is ENGLISH. haaa i don't know if i could gain my english skills only 3-4 months. i really don't know. and i hope after i joined conversation class in EF,my english skills will be improved increasingly. aamin.
and the most important that you should know if you're joined MUN is... you have a capability skill in DEBATE-ing. oh cmon,i hate debating and arguing with someone,or people around me. i hate debating with people that had a good relationship with me,like best friend,mom,dad,my bro. i'd like to be quiet than having argue or debate with that people. i can't imagine that if i was in MUN league and met a new people,and then the conference starts.. and then.. i still quiet.. hoooh why i have to be so weak and quiet? i have tried so hard to find out how to be a strong girl with a good public speaking. but still i don't get it. my mom always said to me that i have to practice my public speaking and conversation with my self, at least talk to yourself when you stared at ur mirror. and then when i attended OLMA on those days,there's a public speaker from ALSA alumni,she was presenting Public speaking. but ah i don't think so,i didn't follow her steps how to be a good speaker because i think she's not a good one.

when i was in EF,i'm being quiet too. mr thomas as usual gave us some topics and then we discussed it. but when he asked me to response about those topics,maybe i'm the one who can't say anything or explain something on my thought. grrr i hate it so bad. i always asked to myself: why i have to be so quiet,so i can't explain or say anything? maybe i'mm not good in speaking,in literature like English,and maybe i have to say thanks to God,because God didn't allow me to take a communication science because It knows my capability. i'm not good in speaking. ssh.
but, is there any chance for me to make a change? yesterday i watched a movie: The Art of getting By,and of course there's a message behind the movie: Anything is possible. i will.

wish me luck guys

xoxo

fany


*so sorry if my English isn't good. I have tried so hard until now haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[K-Drama review] One Spring Night (2019) : A heartwarming yet simply-realistic

'Coco' Film Review: Sebuah Petualangan Memperjuangkan Hidup, Cita-Cita, dan Keluarga

Pertama Kalinya! | My First MUN Experience