should i start over again?

hiiii!! oh my God,it's been 2 years guys. i already missed this blog,my first blog. i always wanted to write or post something in this blog,but i don't know why my hands seems like said: no. hahaha
okay, it's been 7 months,oh! almost 8 i attended Diponegoro University. so many stories that i wanted to tell you guys.

okay,where do we start? starts from bad story okay
since lived in semarang i got so many experiences in here. do you know? i washed my clothes with my self,without any help from my cousin's maid in this home. okay,i stay at my cousin's. her husband was General Manager on one of cellular provider in central java region. now he's in jakarta as General Operational Manager on one of cellullar provider too. i live with her family,including their 3 kids,all of them are boys. wow. superb. ah wait let's skip it,back to the topic. and then i arranged my room,cleaned my room with my self,ironing my clothes with my self,it seems like oooll baai maaai seeeellfff.... hahahaha. i know it was hard to do it all because i never did it with my self before but,surely you'll find many benefits there. i have to woke up in the morning by my self,nobody couldn't woke me up,so before went to bed i set up an alarm at 5 am. when it rings i turned off it first and i wish it rings for the 2nd time to woke me up,but hey do you know a thing to wake u up? the kiddos! yes! the kiddos! they were woke up earlier and shouting and shouting in the morning.

okay let's skip. i got so many new friends in my campus. alhamdulilllah hehe. me with 5 anothers,we made a strong relationships,it named best friends. do you guys wanna know all of them? okay.. they're Caca,Aida,Amel, and Lala. oh yes,starts from the 2nd of semester we got new members: Rizchy,Ramzy, and Adul. anything else? i got a problem with my mind. too bad i'm so weak to remember all of my friends name. so, please mention me asap. thank you.

hmm yap, on 1st of semester,i always thought that my life works so easily in that way. i got a good scores,except Pancasila. i got C for Cacadh. awkay. as usual i got A for Bahasa and English. even i thought that my grammar still weird tho'. i got 3,38 for my cumulative index or IPK lah. so welcome 24 credits of semester. yeay. dancing.
but....
i never thought my 2nd of semester is became so easily as 1st semester do. never. i have to study harder. work so hard. i applied a Student Excecutive Board time periode 2012/2013 as perangkat muda. *Sorry idk what's in English* you know what,i never joint OSIS or MPK yeah like that before. haaah. and i... ACCEPTED. no alhamdulillah nor horay. don't ask me why. thanks. idk if i can stand for a long time. but i got a benefits: new friends and new activity, yew. i never thought that i could be an activist. no. the tagline like: do not act an activist is always running around in my mind. noted.

okay, i joint ALSA. ALSA stands for ASIAN LAW STUDENT'S ASSOCIATION for LOCAL CHAPTER UNDIP. yes. i applied a form,i followed the test,consist of; written test and interview. and i have to attend OLMA. OLMA is the time where you accepted as a new member of ALSA or we called it pelantikan. yap. and i accepted. yes. sooo....i became an activist huhauauauh.

hu guys,sorry for inconvenience for my latest post. because i really tired and busy. gue tau sepanjang postingan diatas isinya ngeluh doang so,karena gue bingung mau share apalagi. bukan berarti gue mau nakut-nakutin para junior yg mau masuk kuliah ya,no,setiap orang punya kelebihan dan batasan sendiri-sendiri dalam beraktivitas dan sekarang gue menemukan titik jenuh dalam beraktivitas. but you don't have to worry,you still get another benefits if you join an organizations on ur campus. trust me. be active,okay? :)

anyway,until now... still,jomblo. i need a boyfriend hahahahaha. i'm 19 yo. but yea why is it so hard to get a bf? huh hahahaha.

okay guys,i think this is the end of story. i PROMISE, if i got a good moodbooster i will post ANOTHER GOOD STORY in here. so soorryyyyy. i love you all my guys!

xoxo
best regards,


fany.


*note: if you guys interested to join Diponegoro Model United Nations 2012,whoa keep waiting ok,bcs is coming soon. :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[K-Drama review] One Spring Night (2019) : A heartwarming yet simply-realistic

'Coco' Film Review: Sebuah Petualangan Memperjuangkan Hidup, Cita-Cita, dan Keluarga

Pertama Kalinya! | My First MUN Experience