Random Question!

Good afternoon,fellas! How r you today? hahaha. i'm using those words recently. yap. i'm an administrator one of official twitter account for my campus event.

it's been a looong time i didn't posted something in here. anyway, i cleaned up my room today. cleaned it from dusts. uh oh so much dusts in my room. and my room was on mess. guess what i found today: a paper from EF. yap. it's Random Question. okay,in class Mr. Thomas always try to gave us some random questions and we discussed about them. he asked us one by one.but everyone could perceived it! why? because everyone must have a different answer. and i think it was a good way to learn speaking in english :) so many answers,so many thoughts that we have to say.right? :)
okay,let me show you the questions. here we go! (you can answer try to answer it too!)

1. who was the last friend that you met?
2. how did you meet them?
3. how did your parents meet?
4. describe a perfect night spent with friends
5. describe your best friend from when you were a child
6. tell us about one person who is really special to you.
7. how are your family members also your friends
8. when did you last go out with your friends?
9. how often do you go to a bar,cafe,night club,or disco? who do you usually go with?
10. when you're with a group are you outgoing or quiet? why do you think this is?
11. what do groups of friends usually do when they go out together on weekend nights in your country?
12. do you usually hang out with a few close friends or many different people?
13. would you rather watch TV alone or with other people? how about going to the movies?
14. how are the social habits of people who live in the countryside different from people who live in cities?
15. how do think your social habit would be different if you had grown up in the US?

here's my answers..
1. the last friend that i met... are.. my ALSA team! haha. last night we went to downtown to fund raising. i'm the one committee of funding for ALSA MUSLOK 2012. we tried one of many ways to fund raising: ngamen! hahaha i don't know what we called it in english. but hmm.. ngamen is the activity that we have to sing along the street surrounded by peoples,in downtown, and while we were singing, the audience gave us a money.. voluntarily. so it's all up to the people,no matter how much money that they spent for us. after that we moved along to the other side of place. we sing again,they gave us money again,that's ngamen! hahaha!. the people who wants to ngamen must be a brave person,they doesn't feel ashamed when they sing! and.. that's we are! tired.. shy... but happy! anyway what we were talking 'bout? ngamen or..

2. i met them when we start studying in Faculty of Law,Undip. we are in the same school,faculty,organization,even same class! :)

3. my parents first met when.. they were in same office. my father was a higher position than my mom. yeah,my mom were a 'newbie' in their office lol. they have a super short relationship before married. just 3 months and gratefully they made a good decision to married :) yeah besides my dad got 36 and my mom 25. what a long distance age between them. *hearts*

4. of course... pajamas party! sleepover! no one can beat it! hahaha. but before that, we spent a quality time together like (window) shoping, go to beauty center,and blah blah. but we end it with pajamas party

5. okay,let me introduce her.. her name is Naztasya Oktariana Saari. i call her Tasya,or.. my lovely name to her: Gum. why gum? because our friendship is like a gum (karet),gum candy, and we always stick together just like a glue or gum hahaha! i miss her soo bad. fyi: we finally met last year after 10 years didn't met up! GOOD RECORD. And thanks to my dad and the late her daddy whom made me met up for the first time when we were in elementary school. tasya's dad told my daddy that he felt thank to me,since tasya met me she could talked to other,tried to make a friendship to other,and she.. addicted to talk to me? tasya,is that true?? hahaha. wish you always rest in peace,the late naztasya's daddy :)

6. the special person for me.. hmmm....actually i would like to say.. my mom dad and bro. but it's different,the special person for me must be the one that i love. i'm not saying it must be a boyfriend but,it can be friend,closest friend too. well then.. the person that special for me must be care,and tender,love me the way i am. know me as well, always listening when i needed to talk to,try to gave a best solution and advice when i'm in troubled, never tried to bring me down,supports me,lead me to be a good person,give me a shoulder when i need to cry (i'm a hug addict!),
and has a initiative how to make me happy! haha! trust me,i will love that person so bad. and i don't wanna let them go :)

7. hmmmm for this number,i really don't understand what does it mean :(

8. hmm i don't have to say it twice. let's back at number one ;) hehehe

9. hmm depends. i don't like to go to club,bar yeah something like that. but i'm coffee and tea addict. i'd like to go to coffee shop or cafe. but even i went to coffee shop i must be order green tea latte or coffee latte. hahaha! latte addict! with my cousins,definitely! aww i miss spend the quality time with them. but sometimes i went to dunkin donuts with my daddy just bought some coffees ;)

10. okay,depend on who i was hanging out with. if i went out with my closest friend,i couldn't be quiet. but if i was hanging out with a group, don't be suprised if suddenly i was being quiet ;) because i'm a quiet person definitely, i don't like to talk too much. haha.

11. hmm well,since we got a new activity for MUSLOK, we do ngamen in downtown! yeah,tired but fun if we did it together ;) we will do it till MUSLOK is done :)

12. closest friend definitely! i feel comfortable if i went to somewhere with them. but my bro said that you have to tried something new,like go to somwhere with others that you trusted. it would be a good step to get a new friend!

13. hmm.. both. sometimes i can go to the movie by myself if no one wouldn't go with me hehe. watching movie alone isn't bad at all! honestly,if you watch it alone, you will feel more focus on that movie. but i suggest you not to watch horror movie alone! lol

14. well.. i think the soacial  habit between people who live in the countryside and cities are different. the people who live in the countryside inclined open than people who live in the city. the people who live in the countryside more friendly and kind, and know their neighbour as well. if we compared each other,it's totally different,i think. the people who live in the countryside more helpful and forget the differences each other,hmm let me say.. they're united. but too bad,it's so hard to find a social habit like that in the city.

15. yap,but depends on YOU. if you follow their social habit,so you're in. the youth society in there is different if you compared with in Indonesia. hmm even i haven't been there yet,but all i know is the youth society in USA more acquitted than in INA. if you already 18,your parents will set you free. you can leave your home and live with ur friend,in dorm, or bf maybe. lol. but it's depend on you excactly. you can follow their habit society but still obey 'the borderline'.

okay,that's my answer. but i'm sure that you have a different opinion too! :))
have a nice weekend,fellas :))

Fany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[K-Drama review] One Spring Night (2019) : A heartwarming yet simply-realistic

'Coco' Film Review: Sebuah Petualangan Memperjuangkan Hidup, Cita-Cita, dan Keluarga

Pertama Kalinya! | My First MUN Experience