finally..

well,yesterday was a super-fabulous birthday ever (for me). i'm 2o years old now! time flies so fast so i don't know what to say. rasanya baru kemarin berulang tahun ke-17 dan sekarang i'm officially 20! hahaha! thanks to Allah. thanks to my mom,dad,bro eventho they're not here with me but i have my FRIENDS!!! and i have the love ones! hahaha! yesterday he presented me a song,yeah it's a happy birthday song via skype. i wish he came to my dorm and sang it for me huhu. he blown a candle for me and that 's sweet! happpy!
today... i got a surprise from my guys! they suddenly came to my dorm and... happy birthday! they brought me a cake,and it's 20 huhu i wish it could be a 17 lol. they brought me a present! cake and gift! hehe!
thank you guys! thank you for the wishes and everything!
HAPPYY!!

Comments

ocnu14 said…
Happy belated birthday my dearest fanyyyyy! wish we could celebrate somedays in Jakarta!
Wish you all the greatness, stay young and fany! (funny) :P
fany said…
ehehehe telat begete! anyway,thank you ocutii! xox

Popular posts from this blog

[K-Drama review] One Spring Night (2019) : A heartwarming yet simply-realistic

'Coco' Film Review: Sebuah Petualangan Memperjuangkan Hidup, Cita-Cita, dan Keluarga

Pertama Kalinya! | My First MUN Experience