"Life Stories"



Quote,Dr. Dino Patti Djalal
I went to Gramedia bookstore today. I bought a comic, as usual.. detective conan vol. 68 haha. I’m so addicted to det. Conan. And I won’t let it end shortly lol! Anyway, when I passed by self-motivate book,I saw a book,quite thick,and big. the cover is all about the most influential peoples in Indonesia who lived outside Indonesia for a long time and dedicated their lifes for Indonesia. Such as Mrs. Mari Elka Pangestu,Mrs. Sri Mulyani,Mr. Dino Patti Djalal, Mr. Din Syamsudin,Mr. Sandiaga Uno,and many more. This book is written by Mr. Dino Patti Djalal,Indonesian Ambassador for USA. Oh yea,it titled: Life Stories. I read this book for a moment. There are so many inspirational stories from those people. Wow. Especially for Mr. Dino. I’m so interested about his story because I have a same passion as him,to be a diplomat. Sounds cool. But.. How lucky he is, he had been lived in USA since he was young because his dad,Mr. Djalal was a vice ambassador at USA at that time. So the young Mr. Dino always accompanied by his dad to attend an international conference in USA or outside USA. Wow. So.. I really wanna buy that book. But poor me. It prices 200.000IDR. Hahaha! I’m just a student,do not have a much money. But lucky me,I could read this book even I couldn’t make it mine. Lol. But here it is,I captured Mr. Dino’s word from his page ‘bout his life: ” If you believe nothing and stand up for nothing,you will become and achieve nothing.” It means that,we, as a human,as a God’s creature have to  fight for our aspirations. We have to do something, all we can do. And we have to believe that what we’ve done is coming whether sooner or later. Especially for we,as a young people have to be brave in this globalization era,because we are the next generation! Hmm anyway,is there any ppl in here wanna buy this book for me? It wud be great to share with ppl during ramadhan hehehe :3 see ya!

anyway,here's the book :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[K-Drama review] One Spring Night (2019) : A heartwarming yet simply-realistic

'Coco' Film Review: Sebuah Petualangan Memperjuangkan Hidup, Cita-Cita, dan Keluarga

Pertama Kalinya! | My First MUN Experience