i miss those things what I missed

It's almost one year since i moved and lived in Semarang. and suddenly i remember all those things that i missed when i'm in semarang. starts from my dad.

1. Papap.
me and my dad are perfect partner-in-crime. lol. every afternoon we spent our time together. picked up my mom on her office and waiting her. we always wait for her on office canteen or cafetaria. we ordered boiled noodles. it's indomie kari ayam. we are indomie kari ayam freaks. we bought ice cream. it's magnum. he likes cappucinno and caramel flavour,me like almond flavour. yes, we are magnum lovers. he always asked me when we were arrived on my mom's office: do you want an ice cream? what about magnum? surely i said: YES! but in Semarang,feels like no other can change my perfect partner: MY DAD. and then,on 2009,my mom got pre-osteoporosis and she had to therapy on cyropractic clinic. while my mom had therapy,we (me and dad,of course) went to DUNKIN DONUTS. he ordered black coffee with any-donut. and i ordered vanilla-latte with filled donut. huah. after that,dunkin donuts was our favourite place. he loves dunkin donuts's black coffee instead of j.co's coffee. it tasted good than jco,he said. i think so hard to find dunkin donuts in here,semarang. and my friends doesn't really likes dunkin donuts. they prefer jco than DD. jco with lower price and various taste on its donuts. plus it got creamy yoghurt. that's why,people in semarang,mostly loves jco than DD. uh? what's topic anyway? why we have to talk about jco and DD? hahah. okay. skip it.
here he is... i captured it when.. we were in DD Sudirman lol. I miss you,Papap :)) i miss spent my time with you uuuuuuu magnum,soto betawi,and dunkin'. 'kay? :D


2. Mamam.
without her i'm nothing. i got nothing. i know i never told her about my boyfriend,or my friend whom i closed with when i was in jakarta. but now i think it's my time to share my new whole life in semarang with her. i told her i got many new friends,i mentioned their names. but thank God she never asked me about boyfriend. hahaha. i told her about my activities,my college life,so many. but i felt so guilty too when i told her much about my early year in my college life. i told her my college life wasn't good as i thought before. i told her living with my cousin's was hard and her kids always ruined my day and nite. and after that i felt so guilty. i shouldn't told her much about my prob,because of that she looks and sounds worried abd afraid about my life in here. she looks sad because of me. but she always gave me a strength even just thru bbm or phone or text though. i miss her so much. when i went to jakarta i told her anything. how's my college life in here etc. but no boyfriend topic hahaha. i felt so guily if i spent so much money from her. he told me not to spent much money for useless things. use it usefully.
i miss we spent our girls time together. do you know what i mean? yes! SHOPPING hahaha! overall... i miss her so damn much. i miss her cuisine,i miss her voice.. haa mamaaaaammm :'(
but when i think of her,it makes me more stronger :)
her we are! this photo is taken with webcam! :*
3. My broh
i know,sometimes we had fight. people said it's normal. when we had fight and then we never talked each other suddenly i miss you broh. i miss we spent a quality time together. went to cinema and watch movie on midnite. went to coffee shop or McDonalds at the night. i miss when you asked me about the girl that you liked. i miss taken photo with you together. and.. thank God you never asked me about boyfriend huahahahaha! but i hate one thing: when you offered me a job. even it a small thing,but i hate it. if you can do it by yourself,so do it. don't ask me to do it for you. i never asked you to do a little thing for me. like washing my clothes,washing dishes. like that. because i know i can do that. except bringing a heavy things. yes i can't do that. if i refused it,you don't have to screaming out loud on my face,get mad everyday. ah okay my emotional comes over. grrr i have to skip it.overall,i miss we spent a GOOD time together. 'kay.
hahaha this is our super crajih faces lol.

4. my superscience and superkece! hehehe
sounds weird but... haaaa i miss them so bad! they're my friends when i was in senior high! we spent a lot of time in holiday and class room (of course). i don't know what i have to say but.. I MISS YOU GUUYYSSSS!! i miss havin a karaoke and crazy webcam-ing with you guys! hahaha!

this is supercience! we were natural science class students huahaha i miss you guys!
this is superkece! it must be 8 persons but there's just 5 in this photo :P


5. Cousins.
i miss to hang out with them. even we're not meet frequently,and sharing our love-life together but,sometimes we spent our time with hangin out. i got envy when they were sharing their photo together,without me! because i'm in semarang :(( but lucky me,when i went to jakarta last month we went to swim and havin fffffuunnn

6. bookstore.
the last thing that i missed is.. bookstore. when i was in jakarta i went there almost everyday! hahaha. i love spent my time there,reading lot of books for free. looking for a good ones. aah.. i always feels good when i was there. hahaha. but when i got home i just bring one or two books, because my mommy will get angry if she found me bought many books.


7. the atmosphere.
i miss jakarta's atmosphere. i miss the public transportation. you won't find it so hardly because wherever you are you will get some public transportations. you choose. hahaha. and then you will get traffic jam every mornin and afternoon,sometimes till evening. yap. i can go anywhere with my self,with nobody. because jakarta isn't as big as semarang. so you won't lose. just call somebody around there and then they will find you. but i reakized one thing: jakarta is more expensive than semarang. you will spend much money there hahaha!that's it. metropole city.

i think that's all i wanna share with you. all those things that i missed.... a lot.

adios!

fany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[K-Drama review] One Spring Night (2019) : A heartwarming yet simply-realistic

'Coco' Film Review: Sebuah Petualangan Memperjuangkan Hidup, Cita-Cita, dan Keluarga

Pertama Kalinya! | My First MUN Experience